School Uniform Ordering Information.
Order and pay for school uniform online from Proserve. Please click here to visit the school page.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet you can collect an order form from school and order by post.
There are no minimum order quantities and your uniform will be delivered directly to your chosen address. As well as our approved decorated school uniform, you are also able to order plain items such as trousers, skirts and shirts.
Other ordering information including sizes, delivery information and the returns procedure is also available online.
All Year Uniform
- Plain black/grey skirt/trousers (no jeans).
- Sensible shoes (not trainers) should be worn – children in the last term of year 6 can wear plain dark trainers.
- Socks should be plain grey or white.
During Summer Months
- Red/White gingham dresses with plain red cardigans.
- Plain grey or black shorts with Marldon polo shirt or plain red or white polo shirt.
Indoor Physical Education
- Children must have a change of clothing.
- Plain white tee shirt with plain navy shorts.
- A container for watches and earrings.
Outdoor Physical Education
- Supportive trainers with a sole that will provide grip on the playground. These should be different to the shoes that are worn during the day.
- Boots must be worn for football. Tracksuits may be worn in school colours.
- All kits should be in school everyday in a drawstring bag.
Children will be informed when they need this kit.
- Bathing costume (not loose Bermuda shorts) and a towel.
- Goggles can be dangerous and are not allowed except for medical reasons and on production of a letter giving permission.
Leap Into Life
All KS1 children have 30 minutes of PE each day. They do not always get changed but should have trainers.